Tuesday, January 12, 2016

5 Legitimate Ways To Make Money From Home

We all know the Internet is full of "make money at home" scams, so I've scoured through thousands of different ideas to find you 5 legitimate ones.



1.  Get Paid To Share Your Opinion On Donald Trump & Hilary Clinton

What do you think of Donald Trump? Do you think Hilary Clinton will win the popular vote?



2.  Watch YouTube-like Videos


The Folks over at inboxdollars will actually pay you to watch videos! Now, most of them aren't as entertaining as the grumpy cat series but you're getting paid so who cares?



3.  Search The Internet

I love this one because you just set it and forget it.  Did you know that Bing will pay you every time you make a search on your computer or phone?



4.  Rate Your Local Pizza Place

Who wouldn't want $5 and a free large pizza?



5.  Sell Your Junk Mail

I don't know about you, but I get a lot of junk mail.  My email inbox and my mailbox are both full of crap from different cable providers, credit card offers, car insurance, etc.



You can read similar articles online at www.echomeinspection.com/our-blog.html

No comments:

Post a Comment